Friday, September 13, 2019

HALF Abandoned


Look at this adorable PUG MUG. Would you EVER abandon it? EVER? Well, it is about to get abandoned by HALF of my Mommys this weekend. It's true and I can hardly believe it.

I was suspicious when Mommy #2 did ALL of her laundry MID-WEEK. She normally waits until Friday when her laundry bag is burgeoning. The ONLY time she ever does a small load is when she is going somewhere OVERNIGHT and AWAY from home. That was CLUE #1.

Then I overheard her talking with Aunts T and B about weekend plans and she WON'T be here to make dinner and watch for packages. . . that kind of mundane stuff she does all day, every day.

Then this morning, Mommy #2 pulled out her BEACH CHAIR and umbrella. She also got a bag for keeping food chilled. Now I know where she is going





It is her favorite place - the beach. She and Auntie B are going for TWO nights. Unfortunately, the place they are renting does not allow pets. If they did, I would TOTALLY be going because we all know I love love love the BEACH.



I understand and I will miss her a lot. BUT it is only for 2 nights and it will give me that much MORE time with Mommy #1 before she heads off to university at the end of next week. It has happened all too fast, you know. I got so used to spending my evenings with her while Mommy #1 worked. Sigh.



1 comment:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Hope mommy 2 has a nice time away. Enjoy the quality time with mommy 1.