Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adventurous Anticipation

 Oh dog, oh dog, oh dog!!! I have so much to do I can hardly concentrate on ANYTHING.All my PEEPS are going outta town this weekend for a GRADUATION! This pup is going to my most FAVORITIST place in the WHOLE WORLD - Auntie B's house.
Oh DOG! It is gonna be so much fun with walks and play dates! And if you remember from Thanksgiving that Auntie B runs a FIRST RATE boot camp complete with TWO daily walks and who knows HOW MANY hikes, yoga (dogya for all you Blogvilleans) sessions and games of fetch/returns! I cannot WAIT!!!!!
First I gotta PACK
  • TOYS                        
  • FOOD/DISHES/SNACKS/FOOD
  • Sock Monkey BED
  • AND . . . .


7 comments:

Payton said...

And...a camera! You got food covered twice, so I'm not sure there's anything else you need. Have fun Noodles, and don't forget to tell us all about your adventures when you get back.
Love,
Payton

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I agree with Payton...Make SURE there will be TONS of pics of the gooooood time you are gonna have at Camp AUNT!!! Not to be confused with a Camp that has ANTS. RIGHT???
Noodles.. you are just a Delight!!! Loved this post!!!

Suki said...

Hi Noodles,

Pack some more food, just in case, hehee, snort. I agree, a camera is a must. Have a great time.

Hugs,
Suki

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sounds great..don't forget flashy box
Benny & Lily

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Wow, what a great vacation you're going on! We wish we could come too! Have lots of fun!

Chicco said...

Oh my friend,

It's look like you're going to have a great holiday!!! You're so excited!!
Don't forget to take all your kindness....
because you're a very sweet dog!
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Hope you had a good time at your Auntie B's, Noodles!