Tuesday, May 3, 2011

AH! . . . AH! . . . AH! . . . CHOOOO Duet

Allergies! Ugh!!! I am totally suffering right now as is my Mommy#1
.

When the WIND is blowing and the grasses are growing
I feel a TICKLE in the back of my nose
The tickle becomes an itch, the itch becomes an URGE
And before you know it - here comes a SURGE!

AH-CHOOO! I sneeze at you
AH-CHOOO! You sneeze, too

The eyes are TEARY
The visions's BLEARY
Oh will this ever END?
But I have to - WAIT a min
Oh no! Here we go again

AH-CHOOO! I sneeze at you
AH-CHOOO! You sneeze, too

Some fogginess is slightly lifting
That need to blow is ever so shifting
Could it be an end in sight?
Or am I stick in a tissue blight?

AH-CHOOO! I sneeze at you
AH-CHOOO! you sneeze, too


11 comments:

Payton said...

You have talent Noodles - such a great poem! Unfortunately, I can relate. Mom says I'm drooling like a saint bernard...whatever that is.
Love,
Payton

Anonymous said...

Allergies are no fun at all. I don't envy you or Mommy#1.
Licks,
Sabrina

Mia said...

I'm right there with you!! The momma was giving me 2 benadryl a day and I was still all clogged up. She called the vet last week to get me something stronger! It's a little better, but still not great. =( Momma said since we both woke up clogged this morning, she's going to get us a vaporizer to clean us out! I have no idea what she's talking about, but I'm all for cleaning this stuff out!!

Hope you and Mommy #1 feel better soon!!

~hugs and sneezes!

Lilo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BLESS YOU!! My mom has that happen to her too. She feels sorry fur your mom and you.

here is a spare one... BLESS YOU!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I feel your pain Noodles!!!!!

It's a Pug's Life said...

My mommy says I have a permanent cold because I always snuffle and puffle! Feel better soon Noodles!
Love,
Ellie

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Feel better soon sweet Noodles and Noodles nose hee hee!

Hugs
TUNI

Tweedles -- that's me said...

AH-CHOOOY back at you!!
Bless you!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Poor baby..Benadryl?
Snuggles and snorts,
Benny & Lily

Pup Fan said...

I feel the same way!

ForPetsSake said...

Oh my word - too funny. We're all in it together. "tis the season" for that sinus pressure and allergy watery eyes. Ugh.