|I am still WORKING this Bully Stick, believe it or not|
Okay, okay. I admit I got a little overwhelmed with my personal PUGNESS that I may have alienated some of my NOT SO PUGGY pals. This was never my intent. I have lots of non-PUG pals and even non-DOG pals who I love LOTS. They are loving and funny and caring and crazy, and so on. It is their UNIQUENESS that makes them all so special.
A few shout-outs (please don't get mad if I happen to OVERLOOK you. There are just so many. . .)
- Frankie Furter - you are so right about Dachshunds being extra special in their own right. Take you, for example. . . the MAYOR! HA!! And a SOCIAL yet CHARITABLE leader, as well. Let's not leave out HIGH-LARIOUS!!!
- Tessa, Benny & Lily, and Luna - your sense of Humor endears you to all and your CUTENESS wins you extra treats and huggables, too.
- Dutch, Mango, Corbin, Havi and all you BIG DAWGS - You are all kind despite having extreme height advantages. And Dutch, your love of PINK and chin CHUCKLES (yes, I am still jelly-ows of that) make you SUH-WEET beyond words.
- Artemisia, Cody, SUNSHINE my SISTEROID, Gracie and other cat-pals - You ROCK with your UBER-coolness, devil-may-careness, and CUTE kitty PAWS!
- Minnie, Ebony, Bruschi - all of my PUGGLE pals . . . you cannot be MORE SPECIAL as you ROCK the best of TWO BREEDS. I cannot add how much I envy your long legs and SNOUTS!
- AnyFURRY else I left out - you are ALL SPECIAL TO ME. When it comes right down to it- PETS RULE!!!!!
You all can't help it if you aren't PUGS . . . but I love you ANY-HOO!