I am puzzling through what it is to BE A PUG. I mean, we all know PUGS command a special place on the PET HIERARCHY just by virtue of their special looks and unbelievable personalities. Cuteness aside, though, what does it really take to win the hearts of HUMANS.
This is what I came up with.
- A (smooshy) NOSE for NUZZLING
- A heart-shaped TONGUE for LICKING (kissing)
- An (wide) EYE for ORBING
- A (walrus) MUZZLE for SMILING
- A (cinnamon bun) CURLY TAIL for (human) MOOD-CHANGING
- An (bottomless) APPETITE for FUN and FOOD