Friday, August 31, 2012

Captured Catitude



Hi Y'ALL
This is my sisteroid Sunshine the Cat. She is looking all pensive and stuff - at least to the 'rents, that is. What I KNOW that they DON'T KNOW is that while she has this thoughtful innocent look on her face, she is REALLY plotting some dastardly deed. AND usually she is plotting against ME and the BIRDS.

Like the other day she spilled the bird seed UNDER the cage. First of all, I have no IDEA why that cat was in the BIRD seed. Anyhoo, she sorta smushed it around and faked a sneeze to make some scatter to the other end of the room, and so on.

I wandered in just as she was skulking away with this sly sneaky grin on her face - like this










Doesn't that just give you the creeps? So I went over the the BIRD CAGE to see what was up. I was appalled at the mess and started to BACK out and tell Mommy about it when all of a sudden the BIRDS started screeching about the spilled seed (they told me later that they wanted me to let them OUT so they could "clean up" the mess).

Next thing you know in comes Mommy #2 with the sternest look on her face. When she saw me half under and half out from under the bird CAGE, she immediately came over saying (and quite loudly, I might add) "Noodles! What are you doing under that bird cage! You are freaking the birds out!!!" Then she spied the mess.

NOODLES!!!!! she roared..........

Need I say MORE!!!!

9 comments:

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Gasp, that's so typical of kitty brothers and sisters! Boo to Sunshine! I'm sorry that you were blamed...just remember for next time man!

Pippen said...

Kitteh sisters ain't no good! We used to have one and she just terrorized us ALL the time!

Sam and Pippen

Sabrina PugTails said...

That just isn't right!
Licks,
Sabrina

Matilda the Boxer said...

Framed!! How could Mommy #2 actually believe such an obvious smear job??

Kippy Marrie said...

Que linda esta gatinha.
Gostamos muito dela.
Ótimo final de semana amiguinho querido.
DIVIRTAM-SE muitão!
Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 com carinho,

KIPPY & LILLY

Winston Wilbur said...

Oh my gosh Noodles... terribles just terribles. You can never trust those feline folk. Trust me I know this from first hand experience... like you I have also been lured into the trap by my 2 feline sisfurs!

Winston

Unknown said...

One time, mommy had a German Shorthair Pointer that was so smart that she would counter surf and just before her parents would come home she'd push the not-so-smart German Wirehaired Pointer in front of the mess and run away really fast. Jake got blamed for years, until grandma caught her red pawed!

stellaroselong said...

Oh Noodles life is so unfair sometimes....just remember about karma and that kat!!
I hope you didn't have to stay in alcatraz to long and that your moms felt really really sorry .. i am sure their are attorney's out there that would represent you for false imprisonment!!
Stella Rose

Anonymous said...

I almost never leave remarks, but I looked at a few of the remarks on this page "Captured Catitude".
I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look like a few of the responses come across like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I'd like to
keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you list of every one of your
social networking sites like your Facebook page, twitter
feed, or linkedin profile?

my blog; nationwide cash advance