|She's really SCARED here. The sill is up high and she does not|
jump down from up high
Last Saturday Molly spent all day in her mommy Cousin E's lap. Cousin E was studying for finals and Molly was just lazing in the SUN.
Okay . . . Okay! There is more to this story. In the 3 short months Molly has lived with us, she has:
- Doubled in height and length (she is nearly my height and easily as long)
- Doubled in weight BUT NOT girth (she is still weasely skinny)
- EARNED her Certificate of Achievement from Puppy School
- Learned to walk on a leash, although she still pulls A LOT
- Learned to go potty outside ALL BY HERSELF
- Learned to SAY she has to go outside to go POTTY
- Had 2 HAIRCUTS and a zillion BATHS
That's pretty good for a KID, don't you think?