Thursday, January 17, 2013

REALITY Bytes

Thank you Idaho Pugs for awarding me this REALITY. I am honored that you think so highly of me to do so.

I had to erase all of my previous awards when I ran out of space and Mommy couldn't afford to pay for more. Now that she budgeted in BLOG PHOTO space, we no longer face that problem.

I love to get awards but I admit I seldom play by all of the rules. I don't like to randomly give them out because then the award seems more like a chain letter.

So I will kinda play by the rules here and answer the questions that go along with this:



1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would love to change the minds of all the people who think a pet is 
expendable. Just because that pet is old or sick does not mean it should 
be disposed of.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
I was much more easy going when I was 1 and a half than I am now. 
Although I am friendlier with other dogs now. So I guess MY current age 
(3) is the best.
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
Reflections in the glass doors!!! My 'rents look disembodied and THAT is 
so scary.

4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think 
you’ll be able to complete it?
I LIVE my dreams!!! Everyday!!!

5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?

I am a PRINCESS PUG. Why would I want to be ANYpuggy else?


3 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Noodles, We love ya!!! Thanks for being our furiend and letting us know it is OK to not always follow the rules!!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

stellaroselong said...

ah noodles that was just great to find out all those things about you!
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

We like knowing all abouts. Cool award
Benny & Lily