Friday, August 23, 2013

Hey Ranger - I'm Having a Flashback!!!!

Ranger is having a FLASHBACK FRIDAY so I thought, WHY NOT join in the fun? I was young once . . . and I have had a LOT of adventures in my FOUR years on this earth.

So here goes. . . are you ready for it?????


Yes, this is me, BABY NOODLES. Look at the pink freckle on my nose. It is gone now. And also note - this is before the DIAMOND showed up on my brow!

I was simply the CUTEST, wasn't I?

BTW, Ranger is also sponsoring a Blog Hop. Hop along, if you dare.

9 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word! How we love flashbacks
Benny & Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

What a WONDERFUL Flash Back... So much better than a HOT FLASH... BaaaaWaaah.

Ranger said...

Oh Noodles. You were such a sweet baby and I love your pink freckles.
Wags,
Ranger
Pees. Thanks for joining my blog hoppie. I just love baby pics.

Idaho PugRanch said...

nothing cuter than a baby puglet!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Adriana Robles said...

I had just checked out Hazel's flashback and these baby pictures are just the cutest!! You're such an adorable pug! ^.^

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We like that nose, and them blue eyes went well with your collar!

The Mad Scots

Frank The Tank said...

Squeeeeeeeeee Noodles you were one adorable and precious pug puppy! I love Flashback Fridays! Love and Licks from your Furiend Frank XxxxX

Kari in Alaska said...

Squeeeee!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Matilda the Boxer said...

You were a SUPER cute puppy, Noodles! But I think you're a pretty cute four-year-old too!