Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reminds Me of the Sixties (as if I were there)



















I want to PUGsonally thank each and everyone of you who are joining me on this SIT-IN (or lay-in, whatever the case may be). It is of the utmost importance that we make ourselves HEARD! This abuse must end! We need more NEW PIX and we need them now!

I was sitting around my pad last night - just sharing the vibe, you know. It was, like, totally enlightening. Anyhow, I addressed the issue with my OLD LADY (uh, Mommy #2) and she told me to CHILL and just let LIFE take me where it will. It is all about becoming ONE with the WORLD.

I had no idea what she was talking about and I told her again that the lack of new photos of YOURS TRULY was reaching unacceptable levels and I expected a resolution soon.

She lit some candles, lowered the lights and started chanting: "Charge the Camera. . . Charge the Camera. . . Charge the Camera. . ."

I think she is a little misguided about the method, but overall, she may be on to something.

8 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

First of all, yousa look super cutes noodles with the flowers in your fur'ums. Wesa totally agree that our mamas need to get on the ball about taking pictures of us everyday and posting...Posting...a word wesa becoming less, and less aware of lately....((Sigh))
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi
(Sharing Pill Pockets with the World)

Anonymous said...

Hey we are in on the Pug In Strike, lets get them pictures rolling, maybe Office Bites needs to come and check this out for pupper abuse!

The Mad Scots

Two French Bulldogs said...

Pug strike, pug strike....you tell'er. This is abuse
Benny &. Lily

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

This Beagle iz joinin'in the strike. (I think my bruther, Shiloh iz tue). Our mom talkz 'boutz chargin'the pikchure takin'flashy beast tue BUTT that iz sumthin'that WILL NOT git dun UNLESS they due more'boutz it then just talk or chant.
Diva Shasta

Unknown said...

The picture is a true classic. Mommy #2 can make things happen, I am sure. Great attitude even if sometimes misunderstood.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

♫ ♫ Are you Going to SAN FRAN CISCO?♫

You have Flowers in your Furs♫ ♫

janice2pugsandaboxermix said...

You are beautiful Noodles. Snuggles, Sassy and Dixie join you in your strike.

Janice, Snuggles, Sassy and Dixie

stellaroselong said...

Oh Noodles we really love that picture of you...did the neighbor take it cos we knows your momma didn't! hehehe....anyway our momma is trying real hard to take new pictures of us cos after all baby gussie isn't the size of a marshmallow anymore..and I is always beautiful and maggie is not. My mom has put the batteries in wrong several times this week even with a graphic showing her the correct way...sigh......keep on keeping on!
stella rose