Friday, January 30, 2015

X-L-I-X . . . is THAT Pronounced SH-LICKS?


XLIX is a new word I am just learning. I am not sure how to pronounce it. . . SH-LICKS? EX-LICKS? SH-LEASH? Do you have ANY IDEA how to say this weird word?

All I know at this point is that it has something to do with SUNDAY (one of my favorite days of the weeks cuz BOTH Mommys are home with me). . .

And it has something to do with FOOD! Yummy forbidden-type food like CHIPS, GUACAMOLE,
QUESO, maybe some BROWNIES. . . The thought makes my mouth water.

I have heard a rumor about it having something to do with FOOTBALL. I'm more of a BASEBALL and HOCKEY gal but I do enjoy watching our local team play football. They were dismal this season. . . BUT that is totally beside the point.

In the LONG RUN, it is about having time with my FAMILY eating and enjoying something TOGETHER.



I hope you have a great SUPER SUNDAY - and if you CARE about who wins the football game, I hope your team WINS.

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE are gonna watch the Kitty and Puppy Bowls... THEY are GRRRRREAT.

Casey said...

That's a tough one! It's not pronounced at all like it's spelled. You say it "for-tee-nine". We'll be watching for the commercials -- and the Puppy Bowl, of course!

Adi R. said...

I'm excited for the food as well. Hahahah!

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I always hope for a SuperBowl every tea time!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx