Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Channeling My Inner Elf



I woke up this morning with a START! There are only 10 days until CHRISTMAS! That means there are only 9 shopping/wrapping days. Guess what? I have not even LOOKED at my list. This is my GIFTING list not my WISH list. That I turned in on THANKSGIVING DAY.

So how am I gonna get all that shopping done in just 9 days? I don't even have a car! I might make some of the gifts, I think I have time. THINK! Think! think!!! What to do?

I am open for suggestions.

In the meantime, I have been decorating like crazy.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Dearest Noodles, you make the most pawsome Elf, you ARE sooooo cute!
My suggestions…as a great Elf you could infiltrate Santy Paws team and snaffle prezzies as required……or find where the sewing machine is and haf funs wiv the fabric stash there…….or send framed photos of your beautiful self which you nose would be the bestest prezzie evers!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

What a cute elf you are!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Two French Bulldogs said...

Steal moms credit card
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

What a CUTE ELF you ARE!!!

Now about that Shopping Dilemma. Grab your FLEASA Card... and use your elf magic to get yourself to the store...

LBJ said...

Mom and Dad finished the shop rewriting project so this weekend is pressie wrapping and baking!

You look really cute like that.

Abby Lab

stellaroselong said...

Amazon and they deliver. stella rose

Ciara@Animalerie Toutou said...

Oh you're so cute & healthy haha the face <3

Pug Slope said...

Thank you for the reminder, Noodles! I still need to pick up some gifts, too! Thank goodness for ordering online!

-Love,
Sid.