Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Marvelous Minion

I am one lucky PUG! Every Friday MODERN DOG MAGAZINE has Friday Freebies and I always enter for something. I don't often win but playing is half the fun.

Last month, around Halloween they were offering Minion Halloween Costumes. One was a GIRL Minion. I must confess, a lot of my Halloween Costumes are what would be generally considered BOY costumes. And, as all my FURiends know, I am a GIRL. So that is what I told the people at Modern Dog Magazine - that if I won the GIRL costume my Mommy would HAVE to stop dressing me up as a boy.

They BOUGHT IT!!!!! I won a Minion Costume and I was so happy I danced and danced and danced. As luck would have it, "Despicable Me" was on tv and I watched it with renewed interest because NOW I would be representing GIRL MINIONS everywhere.

The costume was provided by Rubie's Pet Shop, a division of Rubie's Costumes. Take a moment to check out their costumes. They have almost anything you can imagine and for really decent prices.

Not too much later, like a couple of weeks or less, after receiving the news I had won, I received an email from Erin at Rubie's Pet Shop Boutique. She asked the important stuff like SIZE and ADDRESS. I figured I was in for a long wait.

Not so long. The costume arrived while I was at Auntie K's cozy home. The minute I saw the box, I knew what it was and I was jumping for joy!!!

I have a lot of clothes - not as many as some, but probably more than average. I wear them when the mood strikes me or when Tiffy comes over to play. It's fun.

This Minion Costume is TOP QUALITY! I loves loves loves it so much that I think I will simply wear it JUST BECAUSE! It is made of soft flannel and is sized just right for my svelte PUG body. The hat is comfortable too and I didn't try to shake it off even once!

You can't really tell from this picture but the bottom has a skirt like attachment. I almost look girly in it.

I cannot wait to SHAKE MY TAIL at the next Pugoween. I am pretty sure I will TOTALLY win the BEST BOUGHT COSTUME contest.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Noodles you look pawsome!!!!!
What a great costume, you make the bestest GIRLIE minion evers
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS hopes you had a great weekend

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD is that really YOU, Noodles??? We were SURE it was one of the Girl Minions from the Movie... visiting on your blog...

WOW it fits Pawfect and Looks Amazing on you.

Congratulations on a GREAT WIN !!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Fantastic and congratulations. That's a cool win
Lily & Edward

Samantha said...

You are ADORABLE!!

Idaho PugRanch said...

How cute you look Noodles!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

Matilda the Boxer said...

That's a totally pawesome costume! I LOVES it!

Adriana Robles said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!

Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

Hilary said...

you look amazing!!!!

king size bed comforter set said...

Not so long. The costume arrived while I was at Auntie K's cozy home. The minute I saw the box, I knew what it was and I was jumping for joy!!!
sewing factory near me ,
stitching factory near me ,