Friday, December 4, 2015

Where'd Mommy Go This Time?



Last night Mommyy pulled out her small suitcase and proceeded to fill it with clothes and stuff. She did this last before Thanksgiving as well. I knew something was up. Later, when we sat cuddled together, I asked her. Well Noodles, she said, Auntie D is having an operation today and I told her I would stay with her until she could manage on her own. It should be one day - two at the most.
 I am sad about it but I know that's why good friends do. Plus, this time Mommy #1 will be home to snuggle with and keep me happy.


5 comments:

Samantha said...

Aw man Mommy has to leave! I know you are sad. We pugs can't stand when Mommy leaves.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE have our Paws crossed fur a good result from the operation.
It is good that your mom will be there to help out... and that you will NOT be Alone while she is away. THAT is very good.

Poodle At Play said...

You will not be alone, and that is good. It's also a very good thing your Mommy is doing, going to help a friend who needs. Hope the operation goes well and that she recovers swiftly!

Julie said...

Luffs you Momma fur having such a good heart.
Paws crossed for a successful operation and speedy recovery fur Auntie D
Loves and healing licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Hilary said...

sending good wishes to mommy's sister