My Mommy #2 is SURPRISED to see so many bloggers using Shirley Booth for their post pics this week. I mean, she is OLD ENOUGH to remember the Shirley Booth show and she KNOWS a lot of our blogger HUparents are not so old as she.
I explained to her (for the UMPTEENTH TIME) that this really had less to do with SHIRLEY BOOTH than it did getting to know more FURiends in Blogville.
Mind you, we know A LOT of FURiends in Blogville, but there are still many more that we do not know. Lately, with Blogger apparently "cleaning house" of dead or inactive blogs, it seems even more important to reach out to everypuggy.
Part of the EVERYBODY KNOWS SHIRLEY campaign (started by our dear Stanley and Murphy) is to list some of your favorite bloggers so that YOUR readers can find them as well. It is a BLOG HOP too which is even more fun.
So get ready for my EVERYBODY KNOWS SHIRLEY list:
- SHIRLEY everypuggy should read Two French Bulldogs. I started following them way back in the day. Everyday I would get a chuckle out of the adventure of Benny the French Bulldog. Then Lily joined the family and it was even FUNNIER! Sadly Benny developed cancer and died a few years ago - but his memory (and the blog) goes on. Nowadays the adventure are of Lily and her new(ish) brother Edward.
- SHIRLEY everypuggy has had a comment from The Slimmer Pugs. They don't post a lot anymore since THE MAMA decided to go back to school. But they do comment a lot and if you look at your comment section, you might just see a comment or two from them. When THE MAMA does post something, it is always fun.
- SHIRLEY everypuggy should read Pug Slope, the adventures of Siddhartha the pug. Sid has a very unique view of his world in Chicago. I always feel good after a visit to Pug Slope.
- SHIRLEY if you are not reading The Adventures of Frank the Tank then you are missing out on some really RAD adventures in Wales. His walkies are something out of a fairy tale. It doesn't hurt that he is an ADORABLE Pugalier.
- SHIRLEY no list is complete without a KITTY or TWO. I am particularly fond of Feeling Beachie and reading about the comings and goings of the resident kitty - Lucy. Lucy's mom is an AUTHOR, too and she is super cool.