Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Gift of FURiendship

To tell the TRUTH, I am talking about FURiends who GIFT!!!!
I just didn't think I could spirit you over here if I said I was talking about a GIFT that I RECEIVED.



Do you see these AWESOME and absolutely FABULOUS stuffies my FURiend Princess Leah sent to me? I am soooooo in love with them that I carry them from
BED to BED
during the day.

I was not expecting anything like this, Princess Leah. Thank you SOOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO mucho.



BTW Pugs, Pups and Peeps - There's a Chewy.com Blog Hop a-happening RIGHT here.

9 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Boy oh boy you gots some cool stuff
Lily & Edward

stellaroselong said...

That was so kind of her.
stella rose

Idaho PugRanch said...

Princess Leah and her mum are just the sweetest!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Pee es
Mom said the parmesan treats smelled so good she almost ate one! BOL!

Samantha said...

Oh gosh how sweet of her!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD OMD ...... HOW do you keep them so ... CLEAN and INTACT fur SO LONG? Noodles that is amazing..

OH that Princess Leah... she is a GEM fur SURE... a TRUE TREASURE.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Very Sweet. Enjoy your toys. Golden Woofs

Milo and Jet said...

What pawesome new toys :) We can see why there so special :) Milo & Jet

Julie said...

Yous very welcomes Noodles, I do luffs a donut!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Pug Slope said...

Very cute stuffies from Princess Leah! That donut looks just like one from the Simpsons!

-Love,
Sid.