Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hands in the Air if You NEED More Attention



I think you might remember that I planned to go to the Bay Area Pet Expo this past weekend. Yeah, well THAT did not happen. I am not sure why although my Mommys were kinda busy doing college financial aide stuff and going out to eat for Auntie T's birthday. By the time Sunday night rolled around, it became obvious that we were NOT going to make it. Too bad, too. There are always a lot of vendors that love to talk to pugs. And I am pretty sure my pal Woodrow Wear was there too. I miss her.

I guess it is okay to miss an event now and then.

Things sure are different around here this year. I mean, Mommy #2 is home all day now BUT she is ALWAYS working. I thought that her working from home would mean all day cuddles in addition to the walkies (yay) we now enjoy. But no. She is moving boxes around STILL in addition to doing work on the main computer. She has all kinds of errands to run, too. It never stops. I think if you total up the time, I am seeing her less than before. She keeps saying it will settle down to a routine soon. BUT I know I can't wait.

Patience is what I need and what I am lacking. I am working on it, though. I know that Mommy means well and she IS usually RIGHT!

In the meantime, I gotta tell you about this treat we got from Chewy.com. Oh, I MEAN that SUNSHINE (wink, wink) received to TEST. Molly and I picked it out for her for a very specific reason which we will reveal later when we do the review. Lemme just say that YUMMMY does not BEGIN to describe these (quote) CAT (end quote) treats. I, pugsonally, go Koo-koo for KooKoo Puffs for them. The little morsels are a BURST of flavor in my mouth.

You gotta try them. . . once you know what they are. . . when we review them. . . which will be next week.

In summary:

  • Missed the Expo
  • Miss Mommy Time
  • Missing Patience
  • Misread the Chewy.com newsletter

Have a great Tuesday everypuggy!


7 comments:

stellaroselong said...

we have all four of our paws plus our tail in the air.
stella rose

Julie said...

Mmmmm Chewy treats, drool!!! Well, maybe one day I'll get a taste *sigh*
Butts....no Pet Expo and freebie treats !?!? Now that's just not on....try your best Chewy Barker (!) growl at Mom to register your disapproval!!!!
Oh butt...you do look so adorable sat there in the car Noodles, hope you were going sumwhere funs!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE have 8 Paws up....

We just can NOT believe that THEY did NOT take you to the PetExpo... We were counting on YOU to allow us to live it Vicariously through you...
WELL DARN.... that is not right.... they clearly need some Adjustments in their daily Schedules... RIGHT?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Say what!! When she is sitting at the computer, nudge her and stare
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

bummer you did not get to go to the expo! We do not have any thing like that around here
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Samantha said...

Oh man! My daddy is always working. xxoo MaddiethePug

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sometimes there is just too much stuffs to do.

Ziggy Out!!