Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fun Times Moving the Office



Both of my Mommys were involved in moving Mommy #2's office. She, Mommy #2 will be working from home for a while until the company finds new digs. This pleases me to NO END!!!! I predict a lot of cuddle and walkie time in my future. BUT not right now. NOOOOOOOO! They are both too busy arranging space for the additional stuff to even spend an extra hour cuddling. I am cool, though. I KNOW good times are a-coming.

Mommy #1 was packing these boxes with office supplies when she noticed something ODD. She and Mommy #2 had gone to see that new BLOCKBUSTER of a movie the night before and I guess The Force Awakens was on their minds. So. . . this is what happens when you have a couple of SW GEEKS who are a little frazzled with packing.

It was very clever, don't you think? Please note - I DID NOT travel this path without coercion. That is CHEESE on my chin - payment for dressing like CHEWBACCA and posing.

9 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

one of these mommys wants to see it too
Lily & Edward

stellaroselong said...

Isn't that cool that your momma can pet you and work at the same time...cute outfit.
ummmm...cheese.........um.....we love it.
stella rose

Samantha said...

Haha. Daddy has yet to see the movie! Mommy hasn't gone with him yet....xxoo MaddiethePug

Adriana Robles said...

HAHAHA
Packing in style!

Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

Idaho PugRanch said...

How cool your mom can work from home! our mom would love to do that on snowy days
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

The Devil Dog said...

That is hysterical. Glad you are going to be getting lots more morning hugs.

Roxy

Julie said...

May the Force be wiv you Noodles.
The peeps were calling me Chew Barker last night as well....luckily fur me Mum nefer thought of putting an outfit on me.....oh I hopes she doesn't read this!!!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Doggie's Doing A Comedy Turn said...

Loving your Star Wars tribute here. It is such a great movie we saw it this morning at the cinema. Have a great day.

Pug Slope said...

You are too funny Noodles. I'm glad you received some treats for getting dressed up as "Chewy". LOL. That's great that your Mom will be working from home - it definitely means more opportunities for random snackies and belly rubs.

-Love,
Sid.