Monday, April 10, 2017

Once Upon a Midday Dreary. . . But NOT Today!


This is what I do on a cold and rainy day. It's not much but it is fun. I sleep, watch a little television, and sometimes I nap (heehee, see what I did there?) The spot I am occupying in the pic above is Aunt T's chair in her room. This is a particularly NICE spot to hang out on because as a rule - I am not allowed up there.

It is not the being naughty that makes this spot so nice. It is mostly because Molly wouldn't DARE come into Aunt T's room and sleep on the chair. She wouldn't and she couldn't. I CAN because . . . well, because I CAN.


Today is not like that. Today is sunny and although not warm, it is nice. So on day's like today I like to go outside and hang out. Occasionally I will eat strawberries (we have a lot in pots and they are getting ripe. I estimate I have one RED BERRY a day. Isn't that cool? Sometimes I just nap on the cement in a ray of sunshine. There is nothing finer than to lay there smelling the breeze and getting all toasty from the puddle of sunlight. And yes. . . there are days I just like to

DANCE
(cue music)



And now for your AFFIRMATION for Monday


6 comments:

stellaroselong said...

We loved that picture of you dancing noodles, and we really liked that sing movie also. stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

We think you are to much sugar, BOL
Lily & Edward

tubby3pug said...

oh my!!!!!!

Julie said...

Hehe Noodles, that does look a VERY comfy chair to nap in and being able to help yourself to home grown strawberries is just well….priceless!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Robin + Christmas said...

You've got the skills! We should do a tango soon. BOL

Pug Slope said...

Hi Noodles! I totally agree, the sunny days are WAY better than the rainy ones. Although getting to nap on a forbidden chair isn't too bad of a rainy day plan! You've got some excellent dance moves, little lady!

-Love,
Sid.