|Look Below for another AFFIRMATION|
It sure is a TUESDAY. What can one say about a Tuesday that has not already been said?
- Tuesday is Monday's Ugly Sister (why is it always an ugly sister?)
- Ah Tuesday! The day I remember what I didn't do on Monday and push off until Wednesday
- Today is not Friday. . . tomorrow is not Friday. . . and even the day after tomorrow is not Friday
- You can come out now, Monday's gone
- After Tuesday even the calendar goes WTF
- It's only Tuesday and I am 95% done with this week
- Nothing messes up your Friday than realizing it is only Tuesday
- Tuesday - I can't even see the weekend from here
Actually I kind of like Tuesdays. I mean, it ISN'T Monday and we all know I have a tough time on MONDAY. It is also (usually) TACO TUESDAY and I love tacos. The are so yummy and so fun to eat.
Not only that, TUESDAY is usually a day we get packages, for some strange reason. So Molly and I stand by the front door pretty much all day and bark, bark, bark in preparation.
I see a PACKAGE truck coming down the lane . . . I'll catch up with you later.