Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Rare Tongue Out Tuesday


Molly often has her tongue out. Not quite like this, but peeking out. She can't help it. She doesn't have many front teeth left. It is common in Maltese and no amount of conscientious tooth-brushing by Aunt B can change that fact. So her tongue PEEKS out.

Mine is more of a mystery. Yes, I lick from time to time as all dogs do. So one will get glimpses of my gloriously adorably pink tongue. But I don't often sit with my tongue out. And I really don't let myself be photographed with my tongue out.

But the other evening, I was relaxing on the chair with Mommy #2 watching tv. And I was going what any self-respecting Pug Princess would do - I was licking to RELAX. I was all in, I tell ya. I had my eyes closed and was totally diggin' the vibe, if you know what I mean. Well - somePUGGY snapped a PUParazzi style VIDEO of it and posted it on SOCIAL MEDIA. (Editor's note: Slight exaggeration. It was sent to Auntie B in a text).

I feel a little VIOLATED but I won't apologize for my behavior. After all - I have a really CUTE tongue.


5 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You were doing a lot of Puggy licky-licky. We only have our tongues out after we've been running like maniacs.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is a cute tongue.

Idaho PugRanch said...

We don't show our tongues much either!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Julie said...

You are too cute Noodles, even sticking you tongue out, which should be rude, looks adorable when you do it!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Pug Slope said...

BOL! Did you have some peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth, Noodles? :) And yes, it's definitely a cute tongue.

-Love,
Sid.