Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Halloween Themed Works For Me


If you know me, and I think you do, you know I love HALLOWEEN. I get to dress up and I get extra treats. I also get some fun stuff like TOYS and treats that are Halloween themed. Mommy bought us some Pumpkin Spiced Greenies. If you have not tried those then you MUST. Chewy.com carries them as do big box pet stores and even Target. I highly recommend them as they are sooooo yummy.

And then Mommy found these on Facebook on Pugnotes page. Pugnotes, as you may or may not know, is the business of my FURiend Archie's mom, Melissa. She makes some really great things like sweater vests and hats. She does paintings, cards, wrapping paper. . . a lot of stuff. If you look on my sidebar you will see the link to her Etsy shop. Anyhow, my most FAVORITE thing that Auntie Melissa makes is the BUMMLIE. We have 6 of them now with the latest addition

Molly and her Boo Bummlie she named "Molly"

Me and Sam, My Boo Bummlie
Do you see Molly's Boo Bummlie looks like HER! Isn't that cool? And of course, mine looks like Me, a fawn pug. These are the coolest toys ever. you can play with them, like Tug O War is a given, and snuggle with them. I also decorate with them because I have so many of them. I love love love Bummlies.

So today this us what we are doing, bonding with our new toys and chomping on our new Greenies.



1 comment:

Adriana Robles said...

So adorable!
Now I feel like Pepino and I should both be bumblebee's for Halloween.

ADRI IN PINKINSTAGRAM