Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Noodles on Mommy #1's Birthday and College Life



Last weekend was Mommy #1's BIRTHDAY! I find that so exciting! Of course we HAD to celebrate even though she is already overwhelmed with school work. Everypuggy deserves a break now and then.
So Mommy #2 and I went to the college campus to visit her and take her to breakfast. Here is the FUN part - I got to go to the restaurant TOO! We went to the Lazy Dog Restaurant in Cupertino,CA. It is not too far from campus and from our house. And DOGS are allowed there. I have been to Lazy Dog a number of times and I find it most agreeable.

It was a beautiful NorCal Fall morning, sunny with puffy clouds dotting the mountains surrounding the valley. And there was a nice cool breeze keeping the air fresh and clean. We sat on the patio which was perfect. At first I was the only PUP there. Before long there were plenty of dogs to share the patio. There was another small white dog, possibly a Maltese, a HUGE brown dog with spots, a smaller shorthaired long snouted pup . . . one table had a variety pack of 3 dogs. . . it was plenty activity. I was a good girl. I stayed close to the table (okay. . . I WAS on a LEASH, afterall) and did not bark or otherwise vocalize. 

Here is a VIDEO of me being good



Afterward we drove by the Apple HQ - or the Space Ship, as it is called. We did not get out of the car but I GOOGLED some pictures for your ENTERTAINMENT.

A look from above. We drove by it from below so we did not
get this view


Hi from Apple, Inc HQ



Mommy #2 left me and Mommy #1 at the Villas where Mommy #1 lives. SURPRISE! I was spending the night! Oh what fun I had. We wandered around campus visiting FRIENDS and seeing all of my favorite places like this fountain at the entrance. It was so fun.

Later on, Mommy and her roommate and I sat on the couch and watched MOVIES. It was a lot of fun. I will never forget celebrating Mommy's birthday like that and spending so much time with her.


2 comments:

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the wonderful share. Looks like a great birthday celebration was had. We are glad that you got to go to the Lazy Dog Restaurant. Sounds like a great place to meet new friends. Sounds like a perfect time and to cap it off with some movies and couch time is the best. Have a great day. Thanks for sharing the photos.
World of Animals

Adriana Robles said...

Noodles you are living the life!
And happy belated birthday to your mommy. :)

ADRI IN PINKINSTAGRAM