Friday, October 26, 2018

Oh My PUG! I Love YOU!!


Thank you to all who commented on my cry for validation yesterday. I have just been noticing my numbers falling and wondered if I was still relevant.

SO - THANK YOU

It is so hard nowadays to believe anyone is on the blogs anymore. Face it, we have been usurped by other social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I get it. I am one of those who are 
hit-and-run type of followers. I read but seldom comment. So I get it. Especially now with the Holidays fast approaching. But I come from a time when Blogville was everything and all of my FURiends were here. And I keep hoping for this to still be true.

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!


Do you have any plans for the weekend? I have a few things on my docket like visiting my Mommy #1 on campus. I love, love, love  being a college student if only for a day. And it is so nice to spend time with her.

I also plan to get outside for some fresh air because the weather is supposed to be super good for OUT-DOORING. I live in the SUBURBS so there isn't a lot of wild open spaces (that allow dogs) but there are some.

I mostly plan to CHILL. I am the best at this. So while the family is bustling about doing their things, I will be found here, in my favorite spot - Molly's Red Bed.



Have a fantastic weekend my FURiends. I love you all!!!

10 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Hiya Noodles!! Thanks so much for coming to see us today ad being a part of your no Tricks Just Treats Comment-a-thon!! It's so nice to see another Cali pup in Blogville!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

dw said...

I commented on FB yesterday because the bloggy kept asking me to sign in with my Google ID and I was too lazy to get my password! But I like bloggies so I will try to comment here...

Karen and Riley

Julie said...

My Dearest Noodles Did I mention you have the most BEAUTIFUL face!?!?
I’m just on my way back home in the car with Cousin Willow, holding her paw as she doesn’t travel as well as me
So next week I’ll be dropping by your blog daily again, woohoo
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Hey Noodles I'm here!! I don't do FB or any other social Media.
Hugs Cecilia Mom of Angel Madi

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hi Noodles.... Mommy and I were just barking the other day about how much we miss the way Blogville used to be. She doesn't do any of the social media sites so we miss everyPUGGY so much. Of course since she went back to work again after be reTIRED for so long, she can't even help me with my own blog anymore. And since I'm blind, I don't paw the keyboard so good anymore. BUTT we are still here and Mommy reads the posts to me every day. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your adventures! Thanks for your blog.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Mom is working hard on my halloween costume for our dog pawty Monday night. And I am helping Dad take a nap
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Hey, Noodles. We are here and still. We had a great weekend with a Halloween Costume Contest for our fur babies that come in here. It was really fun. Hope you had some fun out-dooring this weekend with some fresh air. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your week.
World of Animals

yanmaneee said...

kobe byrant shoes
jordan retro
calvin klein underwear
nike shoes
nike sneakers for men
cheap jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
kevin durant shoes
golden goose sneakers
air max 95

Unknown said...

find thislearn this here now newsnavigate to this site Check This Outyou can try this out