Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I Don't Believe in Wordless


So let me tell you a little about this photo. This is me RELAXING on Mommy #1's bed. This is in her room on campus, in the school APARTMENTS for upper classpeople. She is THIRD year this year. I can hardly believe it because it seems she just started college and here she is - more than halfway done.

I really like her room. It gets light in the afternoon and has trees right outside the window. I can snooze here all day an no one bothers me (ahem, Molly). In fact, I kinda like the independence I have when I am here. So I guess this photo represents autonomy for me. I am my OWN PUG when I am here.

That is not to say I don't miss HOME, though. The bad part of two Mommys in different places is I miss the other Mommy when I am not with her.


This is where I am when I am with Mommy #2. . . on her LAP. It is my favorite place to be. Well, when I am not on Mommy #1's bed, that is.

Did I say I am a LUCKY PUG?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky puggie! Hard to believe she's third year.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman's mum