Thursday, November 15, 2018

Vital Victuals Victory for MOLLY (not Noodles) #ChewyInfluencer


Oh My DOG! Chewy.com has DONE it AGAIN! They have managed to send me a food I am NOW over the moon about! How do they do it
Every
Single
Time?

I will backtrack a little so you who did NOT read my PREQUEL yesterday can catch up. The November newsletter from Chewy.com was filled with all kinds of tasty treats for pets. But Noodles' Mommy #2 thought perhaps we had too many treats. Well, over the summer we DID have an abundance of treats. But I am off topic. She decided it was time I was treated like the special pup I am and she had me pick out something NEW for me to try. Unlike Noodles, I cannot handle kibble often. I don't have enough teeth. I just swallow it whole.

  • For small breeds
  • Wet food, easy to chew
  • Chicken
  • Small container (the big ones go stale before I get halfway through them)
It arrived so quickly I was hardly ready for it. That is why I had such a shocked expression on my face when the box was opened and it was for ME!!!!


It WAS for me even though I had to wait UNTIL DINNER time to try it.

Dinner time comes and lo and behold, there it was in my dish and NOT NOODLES'!

I was pretty excited, I have to admit and the Hill's Science Diet . . . Savory Chicken . . . did not disappoint. I CHOWED DOWN in a very undignified way because it was so good. I regained my ladylike ways over the next couple of weeks, though.


And why did I find this food so very tasty and wonderful? Well partly because the ingredients are so good


Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Modified Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Green Peas, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Titanium Dioxide color, Choline Chloride, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Caramel color, L-Lysine, Taurine.

Caloric Content
84 kcal/3.5-oz tray (99g)

I have highlighted the REAL FOOD parts of the recipe. And those not food parts? Those are naturally occurring minerals and vitamins using their scientific names. In a NUTSHELL - it's all good and good for me.




It is filled with high-quality proteins to keep me healthy and strong AND the natural ingredients are easy on my sensitive Maltese tummy. Belches and Urps are so un-ladylike, you know.

To sum up, I am really keen on this food and I recommend you give it a try.  Besides Chicken and Vegetables, Chewy.com carries the Beef and Vegetables and a variety pack with both. One is sure to please the finicky small dog like it did ME.


**I received a 12 pk of this product free of charge from Chewy.com so that I may try it and come to my own conclusion about it. All opinions are my own and I was not paid to say any of this.

No comments: