Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What? For MOI??? Prequel to Chewy.Com Review



 The other day (a couple of weeks ago) the DELIVERY person brought something to the door. It was a BOX from CHEWY.com! I love when the delivery person does that.

I forgot that we had picked something from the November newsletter because we had already reviewed the Cat Tree that Sunshine reviewed at the beginning of November. But here it WAS! We both went a little crazy when it arrived.


The reason Molly's face is fuzzy in this picture is because she could not stand still - she was that excited! Mommy could not open the box fast enough.


What is it? What is it? It looks like some kind of meal. It's . . . It's . . . It is . . . 
Hill's Science Diet Adult Small & Toy Breed Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12



I HOPE I like it. I will definitely give it a try, that's for SURE. Thank you Chewy.com. I will write my review tomorrow.


What do you MEAN it is NOT for ME????

3 comments:

Julie said...

A box from Chewy ...WOOHOO...you are sum lucky paws over there, this side of The Pond I can only sit a droooooooool!
Love and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Noodles, that is the saddest face ever! You deserve a box all to yourself.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman's mum

Idaho PugRanch said...

What??? not for you!?!?!

hugs
Hazel & Mabel