Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I'm BACK! I'm BACK! I'm BACK! I'm BACK! I'm BACK! WHY Was I Gone So Long? BUTTTT . . . I'm BACK!


Hi. It's me, Noodles the Pug. Did you notice something missing from your newsfeed? Something like . . . ME? Yes, I was absent from Blogville the WHOLE Thanksgiving week because my Mommy #2 did not plan ahead and make sure she had everything in place to POST my BLOG while she was away in Southern California! Yes, it is all her fault.

While she was on Coronado Island enjoying this


AND this


I was home in the STILL SMOKY Bay area alone (with Molly, Sunshine the Cat, Jade the Bird, Aunt T, Cousin E, and her BF J) not-so-enjoying this


Luckily by THANKSGIVING the RAIN finally showed up and cleared away the smoke from the CampFire in Butte County. We really had a lot to be thankful for then because once again we could BREATHE!


I had a good Thanksgiving. Aunt T cooked a turkey dinner for a couple of her friends - you know the ones who are pawrents to Lulu. Oh, and Lulu was over as well.



I have more stories to tell but I will save them for tomorrow. Just remember . . .

I'M BACK!!!!!!

7 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

It's hard keeping up blogging over the howlidays. There's so many visitors to sniff and treats to finagle!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

You haf not bin gone so long - just a few dayz an'u haz a good reezon. So glad u got rain an'can breethe agin. Well we kinda do too since our mom controlz the'puter butt we think she also sufferz with B.A.D.D.-Bloggie Attenchun Deficit Disorder altho she givez all kindz of x-cusez. Now she sez she feelz like she iz bein'chased to git the dekoratin'dun altho we don't c no one chasin'her - oh well, such izz our life.
Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!

Julie said...

My dearest Noodle I have MISSED YOU!!!!So glad your are back barking out your news.
Turkey!?!? Did you say TURKEY, oh yum, yum...I have to wait until Christmas Day to get my TURKEY
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! It's so good to see you again. Missed you.
Daisy and Scooter Pugman's mum

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

welcome back! tell Mommy she needs to plan better next year! (wink)

Idaho PugRanch said...

Glad to see you back Noodles!!!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel