Friday, December 21, 2018

#Chewyinfluencer Canine Christmas Meals Made Easy With I and Love and You


So Molly and I got some special FOOD from CHEWY.COM this month from one of our FAVORITE food vendors, I and Love and You. If you have not tried the products from ILY then you must make it a point to do so. We at Casa de Noodles really really really love everything we have tried (and that is pretty much everything now) - even Sunshine (the picky) Cat loves their products.

There are GOOD reasons why we like ILY: they make their foods with the complete pet in mind. They meals are nutritious, healthy, flavorful and ALL REAL. They offer a whole line of holistic, grain free, premium ingredient foods that are DIVINE!!!! I really love their products and have since the first day I tried them. And according to their Chewy.com BIO, they are founding members of the Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition and employ green practices wherever they can, including a 100% wind powered corporate HQ in Boulder, CO. I and Love and You also donates meals to cats and dogs at shelters across the country. A company that gives to the community is numero uno on my list!

I love them right back.

Okay, so to the review I promised you.

This month's Chewy.com newsletter offerings included the new I and Love and You Stir & Boom Raw Raw Lamb Boom Ba Dinner Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food. It is a reformulation of their previous grain-free raw homemade dehydrated food.

Like I said, I love everything they make so I was keen to try this. We have been trying a lot of dehydrated foods lately because it is expensive to always get Molly canned foods (she is tooth challenged). Some are good (The Honest Kitchen) and some are just okay. THAT is why we wanted to try this particular dehydrated food. I kinda knew I would like it. . . BUT WOULD MOLLY?

It arrived SUPER fast like all Chewy.com deliveries do. And we TRIED IT THAT very night.

Mommy read the directions and measured the amount we should have. Then she added the amount of water it called for. This is how it looked before all the water soaked in. It took a little while - not exactly a BOOM there. I was overly anxious to try it as was Molly. We got put on time-out for whining too much. So to me that means it is a little LESS boom than advertised.

water just added


The smell was overwhelming. I could eat it right away, to be totally honest; but Mommy wanted to make sure it was soft enough for Molly. That is why we waited. . . waited . . . and WAITED! It was LONG enough to read the ingredient list - twice

Ingredients
Lamb, Yellow Split Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Cabbage, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseeds, Bananas, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Spinach, Ginger Root, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Ferrous Fumarate, Copper Sulfate, d Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.

Take note - I see all real real FOOD listed for the first TEN ingredients. After that are fancy names for naturally occurring minerals and vitamins.

In this picture, you can see the CHUNKS of lamb are softer. It is, after all, real meat.

Once we got to CHOWING DOWN it was pretty academic. . . and FAST. I think I broke my own record for WOLFING down my food. I had to STEP away and belch when I was done.

It is THAT good. WOLF-IT-DOWN-GOOD.

And good for you. ILY Stir and Boom is formulated to be easy on Canine tummies, is complete and balanced nutiotion, and is minimally processed right here in the USA. And for those of you with diet restrictions, it is made for sensitive digestion, is grain-free, and has no corn, wheat, or soy.

What more can you ask for a LUSCIOUS HEALTHY  DINNER? Order now and it might just make it to your house in time for Christmas dinner - or at least for New Year's Eve!

We at Casa de Noodles are gonna have to come up with NEW AWARDS because we are handing out so many to Chewy.com products. But they all DESERVE it so...... we award I and Love and You a

for  Raw Raw Lamb Boom Ba Dinner Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food.

**We received free of charge from Chewy.com a small bag of this product so we could try it and develop and opinion about it. It worked. We have an opinion which we freely share on this blog. We are never paid and all opinions and observations in this post belong to me, Noodles the Pug (and sometimes Molly and Sunshine)

1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We almost tried that so we are glad to hear that you liked it
hugs
Hazel & Mabel