Thursday, December 13, 2018

Tell Santa I am Ready to Ride SHOTGUN in the Sleigh


I keep getting a busy signal when I call the NORTH POLE. I know this time of year is especially busy there but I am desperate to get through. You see, I want to offer my assistance to SANTA on Christmas Eve. If you recall, Gussie from The Three Little Pugs, helped Santa a few years back and had a lot of fun.

I want to do the same.

I have the right hat.

So if you are talking to Santa, please let him know I am READY, willing and able.

THANK YOU.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I hope you do get the job Noodles ‘cos I nose you’ll make sure Santy Paws delivers all the PREZZIES on time
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oooh, if you do, make sure you toss a few extra toys my way!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Noodles you are pawsitively ADORABLE and Santa would be silly if he didn't take you up on your offer! xoxo