Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The LINE at the Post Office Was LOOOOONG!


Have you been to the POST OFFICE lately? It is INSANE! I HAD to go and I was totally unprepared for how long the line would be.


  • Granted it is really late to be sending out gifts
  • Granted I procrastinated
  • Granted it is Christmas time - the busiest time of year
  • BUT it is Tuesday - so what gives?
Well, I had no choice. Mommy and me crawled into Pugsley, our car, and headed out. The line wrapped out the door and down the street.







So I waited and waited and waited and. . . you get the picture. And to make matters worse, then we had to WHIP out the WALLET and PAY for standing in that line.

But the cards are finally on their way, and
the packages should mostly arrive before Christmas, and
I am exhausted but finally home


2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We had the same lines here. We ended up at the downtown post office where they at least had three people working
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I lucked out, I was at the Post Office Tuesday also and it wasn't bad! I think we are FINALLY done with our gifts (if my husband would stop adding to the list lol) and the last of the cards will go out by the end of the week.