Friday, December 7, 2018

There's Something Different About Sunshine the Cat



I can't put my PAW on it, but when I walked by Sunshine the Cat I thought something was off.
She was perched WAY up high in her new cat tree. This is her way way way up high. I was on a stool taking the picture so that is why I am almost eye level with her. Normally it looks like this to me



So any hooooo - back on topic. So I stared and stared and stared at Sunshine to the point where she got really MIFFED at me. But I had to solve this mystery.

Finally I just asked her what she had DONE to her TAIL because instead of GOLDEN stripes, now she had BLACK and GRAY stripes! "Why, NOTHING," she purred at me. "My tail is perfectly GOLDEN and perfectly NORMAL."

Well, no, I said. It really isn't normal at all. But instead of looking, she stood up and stretched and announced "I'm going to my SUNNY window upstairs where I can get a PEACEFUL nap!"

And she jumped down. As she walked away, I could see that she had told the truth and her tail was indeed a cascade of lovely gold and cream stripes. Bu. .? Wha . . .? I don . . !

And THAT is when I looked up and saw this


It was Rocky Raccoon my stuffless TOY imitating Sunshine's tail.

Whew! I am glad that mystery is solved.

1 comment:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh you silly!!! Too funny!! Please thank your Mama for changing the type to white, it is soooooooo much easier to see now! Thank you!! Love you! xoxo