Friday, March 11, 2011

Shakin' 'N' Bakin' for a CAUSE

Mommy and I decided to try our hand at baking for the GREAT BLOGVILLE BAKE SALE! It was so fun to do this together! I helped by clearing the floor of ANY dropped ingredients.
Here is a picture of me AFTER Mommy let me taste test a cookie.
YUMMY!! Chicken Pot Pie Cookies


And don't forget about the auction and bake sale happening through March 18, 2011.

Click here
Click here










 We are so excited. Come by this weekend
Lots of great stuffs to bid on, nommy nommy recipes to buy AND luscious kisses from ME for $1 ONLY! That is the BIGGEST bargain yet!!!


Kissy! Kissy!




6 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You got Chicken Pot Pie cookies???? SOOOOO unfair... I didn't get MY mom to bake anything fur ME today. boo hooo

If you bring any of those to the Kissing Booths.. Save me a nibble will you???
I'm packing a cooler of snacks fur all of us.. this kissin is gonna Build Up An Appitite I'm thinkin. Stop by if you need a Cool Water or a bite of Deer Jerky. hehehe

Noodles said...

I will bring some to you Frankie
Love Noodles

Barbara said...

Oooh! Kissies from Noodles! YAY!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We didn't know about the Bake Sale! We will go check it out. We will look for you in the kissing booth! :)

MochiMachoMarshmallow said...

Ohhh Noodles you give the best kisses. Mommy brought us 10 kisses for us.
5 for Macho
5 for Marshmallow

now she's searching for kisses for Mochi. i think she's picking Corbin.

Noodles said...

Macho and Marshmallow thanks for the kisses. And Mochi . . . I LOVES LOVES LOVES Corbin.
Love Noodles