Thursday, June 30, 2011

I PAWTIED HARD

I partied HARD
I PARTIED long
I partied MORNING til night
I partied straight til DAWN

Then I WOKE up and started to prance
Then I woke up and did a little DANCE
Then I woke up and turned a CIRCLE
Then I woke UP and ran a bit more

I ATE some goodies
I ate some more
I ate a bag of dog TREATS
I ate cookies til I ROARED

Then I CRASHED from the party
Then I crashed from the DANCE
Then I crashed FROM the food
Then I CRASHED too pooped to poo


I had the BEST BLOGIVERSARY in the HISTORY of BLOGVILLE! Thanks to all who helped me celebrate. I am just gonna rest a little while longer and then get back to ORCHESTRATING the finals of the Noodles Mad Lib contest. The entries were all so good I am tempted to present EVFURRYone with the WIN. But that will cost Mommy a GAZILLION greenpapers and that won't do. Sooooooooooooooo
a DECISION will be made by tomorrow (FRIDAY).

LOVE YOU ALL

12 comments:

Elgor82 said...

That was some celebration ... you look tired from eating all of those yummy treats! I love all of the contest entries but my favorite was #9 ... maybe because it mentioned Mimi LaRue! Pug Hugs, Ellen

Anonymous said...

I love who you look so tired, and yet your tail is still curled up.
Your contest entries were a hoot to read. Great job!
Licks,
Sabrina

Pug Slope said...

Noodles - you look DRAINED! Actually I bet it's more like FOOD COMA considering all the treats you mentioned eating! -Love, Sid

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Noodles! You sure look pooped! Happy belated blogaversary!
xo

Anonymous said...

Wooo Noodles you sure do looked pooped out! Get some rest while you can!

woos, Tessa

Stewey said...

That must have been some party - you look exhausted!
Catch up on your zzzzz's.
Stewey

Payton said...

I'm so glad you had a great day. Rest up for sure cause you have another big day coming up!
Love,
Payton

Maddy and Owen said...

Glad your blogiversary was so good! You sure looked like you partied hard :)
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

~!*Kel-z*!~ said...

Yay 4 ur blogiversary!!! Hope u also have a gurrret bday!!~
~!*Kel-z*!~ and the gang

MyDogShampooStore said...

Noodles, You look so tired form eating all those treat and from dancing. Get some good sleep!

Luisa said...

Guaaaaaaaaaaaaapaaaaaaaa!!!! un tirón de orejas y que cumplas muchos más!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Noodles..
I hope you are all recooperated
love
tweedles