Monday, January 30, 2012

C.A.T - Update on Crazy Cat Contest

SomePUGGY insisted on having her picture in the blog today
Hello E-PURRYbody,
Sunshine the Cat here with an update on the Crazy Cat Contest. As you know, the contest ended Friday, January 27, 2012 and was open to all CATS. No PUGS. . . No DOXIES . .  in fact, NO HAMSTERS were allowed to enter (although more than a few tried)!
So after much WAITING and LICKING, we have at last have a WINNER of our contest.
This is how it all went down
  • Every comment was numbered in order of arrival to A Bowl of Noodles
  • The Numbers were entered into RANDOMIZER.ORG
  • The results were instantaneous SEE

Click on image to BIGIFY

















SO DRUMROLL PLEASE. . . . .
The winner is
AKAMICK!!!!!!
Be sure to email me your addy so I can get your prizes to you ASAP!

7 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Woooohoooo a winner. Congrats to them.

pawhugs, Max

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Congrats to Ackamick!!

Purrs & Kisses,

Max, Miko & Einstein

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Noodles!
Well done to AKAMICK, the winner of the contest! I have a few cat friends in my neighbourhood, I think cats are so magestic, so beautiful and I must admit that they do scare me a bit as one hit me on the head as a puppy! Hee,Hee! Im not a cat hater, I think that all you feline friends are just Puuuuuurrrrfect! Love, Licks and tummy rubs from Frank xxxxxx

Bunk said...

Congratulations to the winner! :) I love contests. I am having one right now, check it out if you will! I would love to hand over some presents to a pug!

Bunk said...

P.S. Gave you the Liebster award last week but my silly pug brain forgot to post on your wall about it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:D

Kippy Marrie said...

Noodles amiguinho ...
Vim te dar um oi e espero que esteja bem e se divirta muito.
Voce é muito querido, gosto muito de ver voce em meu blog também.
Fica com o Papai do Céu.
Aus e Beijos de mamãe...

KIPPY & LILLY

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to visit this website and reading the views of all mates regarding this article, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

My homepage :: read more at their blog
My site > visit home page