Friday, January 13, 2012

Liebster Award

My Friend Frank the Tank, a PUGALIER extraordinaire, has bestowed on me the Liebster Blog award which was bestowed on him by Kitty and Coco, two crazy Southern pugs. This award is for Blogs that are "dearest" what ever that means. Hopefully not like "Mommy Dearest" which is totally scary. AnyHOOOOO
Thanks Frank for thinking of me and for enjoying my daily SPIN through Blogville.
This award has a few rules attached to it which are as follows 

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your five favourite blogs, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
 Soooo here goes.
1. CHECK
2. CHECK
3.  
  • Carmencreazioni    Crafts and Pups, what a great combination. This is all in Italian (Hello Google Translator) and the writer is a clothing and craft designer who often uses her adorable dog as a model. Look out Puglet, she rivels your supermodel skills.
  • Sally Ann and Andy  Dog siblings and their most clever adventures. I really like checking in on these two as they always leave me a smilin'.
  • Gypsy Ju  Gypsy Ju - Keeping Her Eye on Melbourne is a Yorkie down under. She is adventurous, concerned and funny. I heartily advise you to check her out.
  • Luna  Luna is a sweet Beagle who is also from down under. Her blog, Luna - a Dog's Life, is clever and creative. She also features adoptable pets on her blog. See what Luna and her two dads are up to today.
  • Kitcaboodles  Yes, this is a CAT blog. I have friends in the Cat world too, you know. This blog has a fun way of looking at life.
Check these blogs out. I know you will love them as much as I do.

14 comments:

Payton said...

Hi Noodles, it's so great that you got that award - so deserving!
Love,
Payton

Minnie and Mack said...

Great news! You are a dear little puggie!~


Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your deserved award.
Licks,
Sabrina

Unknown said...

Thank-you Noodles ~ and guess what? I have a foster sister coming to stay with me next week and she is a rescue pug. You will LOVE her! ;-)

Gypsy ;-)

Bunk said...

Congratulations on the award!:)

Debbie said...

Congrats noodles! Love The emptynesters family

Two French Bulldogs said...

congratulations Noodles
Benny & Lily

carmencreazioni said...

Grazie Noodles !!! E tanti complimenti anche a te !!

Anonymous said...

liebster:something you like the most!
it means that your blog is the best one for the one who gave the award to you.
congratulations
the foxbrothers

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Noodles, I'm glad you liked your award and that you passed it on, I like that you gave a kitty an award, its being with Sunshine all the time, she must 'rub' off on you! Will deffo give that blog a read, have lots of kitty living around me so would like to try and see what the world is like for them! I really do enjoy reading your blog, you make me laugh so much that sometimes kibble comes shooting out of my nose! Ha,Ha! Love, Licks and Pug hugs from your friend Frank x x x x x x x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations on your cool award!
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Pawsomely cool Award!

woos, Tessa

Yours Truly said...

I awarded you a PAWSOME BLOGGER award! Check it out on my site!
Love,
Marlene

Unknown said...

Oooh Noodles I'm sorry that this is so late... but thank you for the award!!! And well done for receiving it yourself, you deserve it :) :)