Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mommy! You Are SO Busted

I am sorry to admit it but I TRUSTED my Mommy #2 a LITTLE TOO MUCH!

Why Noodles, do you ask?

I left HER in charge of my blog post yesterday AND WHAT DOES SHE DO? SHE REPOSTED!!!!
Okay, maybe not totally REPOSTED but close.
I did my research and almost 1 year ago EXACTLY I posted "I Got Ears But I'm Not Listening."
Close, huh???? Okay one is listening one isn't. . . Blah, Blah, Blah. Gotta do better than that Lady.

So I am taking BACK MY BLOG.

Don't know how I will overcome the lack of thumbs thing. . . but I noticed my Mommy #2 doesn't use her thumbs to type ANYHOW! So I think I totally have this under control.
Next obstacle - the camera.
She has been, ahem, recycling old photos as well.

Noodles age 4 months

10 comments:

Chfnman said...

Busted she should be! Nice catch Noodles!!

Gampy

Payton said...

Wow, Noodles, you have a good memory! You were a very cute puppy!
Love,
Payton
Ps. I got my package but mom has let me open it yet since she hasn't felt up to picture taking. Sheesh!

Minnie and Mack said...

Good luck with those thumbs...we tried and it's really hard to do the computer thingy with out them.

Your 4 month old picture is sooo cute! You can't blame her for recycling it.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

moPSY+MISIOber said...

The cutest 4 months old Noodles EVER:)

Corbin said...

Mom's aren't the brightest... are they?
-Corbin

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

MOMs are just MILLSTONES Round Our Necks...

Kari in Alaska said...

you have a great memory

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Winston Wilbur said...

Hi Noodles, I so know what you means. Good things you are super quick to catch on and bust your mom for that post. Pft imagine her trying to takes on YOUR blog! I thinks you will type just fines without thumbs... I seem to manage so I thinks you wil tool.


Winston

Frank The Tank said...

Noodles! I have given you the Liebster Blog Award! See my Blog Post today! I love that cute photo of you as a puppy! Bless! You look so cute!!!! Love, Licks and Big Pugalier Hugs from Frank xxxxxx

Sammy and Neko said...

Love the puppy pic. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

Neko