Thanks Frank for thinking of me and for enjoying my daily SPIN through Blogville.
This award has a few rules attached to it which are as follows
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your five favourite blogs, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
Soooo here goes.
- Carmencreazioni Crafts and Pups, what a great combination. This is all in Italian (Hello Google Translator) and the writer is a clothing and craft designer who often uses her adorable dog as a model. Look out Puglet, she rivels your supermodel skills.
- Sally Ann and Andy Dog siblings and their most clever adventures. I really like checking in on these two as they always leave me a smilin'.
- Gypsy Ju Gypsy Ju - Keeping Her Eye on Melbourne is a Yorkie down under. She is adventurous, concerned and funny. I heartily advise you to check her out.
- Luna Luna is a sweet Beagle who is also from down under. Her blog, Luna - a Dog's Life, is clever and creative. She also features adoptable pets on her blog. See what Luna and her two dads are up to today.
- Kitcaboodles Yes, this is a CAT blog. I have friends in the Cat world too, you know. This blog has a fun way of looking at life.