|This is our SHARED haul from last year|
Dear Mr. Bunny (or Ms. Bunny, if that is the case);
I just want you to know that I love and respect you. And I hope this year the weather is kind to you so you can get your job done quickly and efficiently.
While we are on the topic of your job, can I ask a small favor? Can I have MY OWN Easter Basket this year - like I used to pre-Molly? I am not really being selfish or anything. It is just that I now share my beds (granted, I have more than one); and I share all of my toys (okay. even though most are the ones I no longer care about); and my food (treats and kibble. . .sigh). Isn't it enough? Can't I have one thing that is MINE, Property of Noodles the Pug?
I promise I will do my best to achieve the following
- quit air-licking for twenty minutes at a time.
- quit nipping at the ankles of someone who makes me do something I don't want to do
- quit charging after someone who stops me from doing something I want to do
- quit behaving like a land shark around Molly's food bowl. It is HER food
- quit rubbing my eye goop on unsuspecting Mommys
Whew! That is a long list. This is about as much as I can handle, Mr. (or Ms.) Easter Bunny. But I promise if I have a basket of GOODIES just for me, that I will do my best to adhere to it.
Your DEVOTED fan,
Noodles the Pug
HAPPY THING #52: EASTER!!!!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYPUGGY!!!!!