Friday, April 11, 2014

T.G.I.F.

It's FRIDAY!!!! Whew! I thought the day would never get here. You DO know what Friday means, right?
It means tomorrow the mommys are home and I get lots of extra CUDDLES and ATTENTION. I heard a rumor that I will also be getting a B-A-T-H; but that is another worry for another time.

Do you have any big plans for the WEEKEND? I plan to

  1. Look for Butterflies
  2. Sit in the morning sun
  3. Watch my Mommy try to knit with me on her lap
  4. Smell the yard
  5. Feel the breeze ruffle my fur
  6. Go to the Dog Park
  7. Greet people at the door
OMP! The list goes on and on. Have a great weekend EVERYPUGGY!

"Talking" to my FURiends in the 'hood



HAPPY THING #48: TGIF - what a great day!

5 comments:

stellaroselong said...

WEll our mom is watching baby bean tomorrow soooo that means we will be by ourselves for awhile do you want to come over?
stella rose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We hear that WE are gonna have our paw nails done tomorrow... butt we hope that isn't true...
HAPPY....
T.G.I.F. DAY to you Noodles.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to EAT.

Love,
Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Adriana Robles said...

Who doesn't love Friday?!<3

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those are some nice weekend plans. Try not to get tangled up in the yarn!