Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It Came So Fast That - Molly's Number Three

I had no idea when I woke up that yesterday would be a special day for Molly. It was her THIRD BIRTHDAY! She was so happy trotting around and smiling and stuff. She knew it was going to be special.




First stop was PETSMART for some presents. There is so much to choose from that it was really hard to get just the right thing. Plus we just got some super cool treats to try from Chewy.com so we really didn't need anything there either.


She picked out a special meal for herself (she can get away with eating those high calorie canned meals. . . I can't. It all goes to my HIPS, you know. But she also made sure to get something for whitening her teeth and freshening her breath. She was very happy with her choice.

Following the trip to the store, it was back home to prepare for the family party. We played some and lazed some. Molly did everything she always wants to do but feels there is never enough time to do - like nap. . . and bark at a passing squirrel . . .  and nap . . . and bark at the car door shutting . . . and nap. She said it was so relaxing.



We BOTH got special meals with DESSERT because my celebration was sorta small as we were out of town on my actual birthday. Thank you Cousin E for making me feel special as well.


Molly enjoyed her birthday dinner and her special DESSERT.


I STARTED with dessert. It was yummy. Then I hit the main course with total abandon, as I often do. What a yummy and very appreciated meal.





6 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh yummmmmmy! What a fun birthday. But you know Noodles, a little weight on the pug is encouraged. More pug more to love! Xxoo MaddiethePug

stellaroselong said...

Molly is getting to be such a big girl, she is the same age of Mag's...we didn't know that....I remember when she was a tiny little girl. Happy birthday Molly!!
stella rose
p.s. noodles I always tell my momma weight on a pug is just fine, that way we would survive the zombie apocalypse...

Idaho PugRanch said...

Happy Birthday to Molly! How can she be 3 already??
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Always start with dessert--in case you run out of room eating the main meal. Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like you had a fantastic day!

Unknown said...

Molly has the prettiest birthday smile! Such personality in that little body. And I, of course, love your little pug, too. I have one of those myself!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

Pug Slope said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOLLY! So glad you had a fun day. And also glad to see that Noodles got to participate in your celebratory meal. I bet it only took about 5 seconds for you two to gobble down those goodies!

-Love,
Sid.