Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What's in the Box?





American Journey Beef AND Turkey Jerky
AND Beef Straps







So I went to the DOGTER and I have lost .25 of a pound so far. I was distressed until I realized I had been DEPRIVED of treats and on LOW rations for only 2-3 weeks! So that was pretty good in hindsight. As a reward for doing so well, he said I could have 1 quality treat.

Mommy gave me a beef strap thinking it would take me a while to chew through it. NO way JOSE! I had that thing DONE in under 10 minutes (she actually TIMED me!!!). So no more of those for Noodles the Pug. It was good though. . . based on the puddle of drool I ALSO left on the couch along with a bunch of BEEF STRAP BITS I couldn't quite clean up.
I give these FOUR PAWS UP. 
Mommy gives then 1.5.

As my ONE TREAT a day since, Mommy has been giving me HALF of a jerky treat, beef or turkey. Oh My PUG!!! You gotta try these. I am NOT talking about that reconstituted pressed and artificially colored stuff they sell at Wal----. Nope! I am talking real HUNKS of meat dried to perfection. No preservatives needed. No coloring needed. PERFECTION. I could eat these all day every day but then I wouldn't LOSE those TWO pounds I need to lose. . . well 1.75 now.

I am recommending you THROW OUT any other jerky treats you have lying around. They are just taking up space in your treat cabinet. And then go online to Chewy.com and BUY some of the American Journey jerky. Any will do. They will all be yummy.

I am giving these 99 Gazillion Paws Up. II am drooling just thinking about them.



Almost forgot - we are not paid for this opinion. Nor does anypuggy dare tell us what to say. Chewy.com sent us the items to sample and write an honest review. And honest we are.









6 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh yeah we got to try these!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh yes!
Lily & Edward

Julie said...

Yum, yum Noodles, I is drooling at the very faught of these foldable treats!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Half a treat.....OMD! We feel for you, mate. But at least it's an excellent treat.

Anonymous said...

Half-treats are the WORST! You know there's another half. You are amazing, Noodles. VERY brave to not just grab those treats and hide under the sofa.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Pug Slope said...

Hope you are able to sheds those extra pounds ASAP so you can get back to enjoying MULTIPLE TREATS, Noodles!

-Love,
Sid.