Monday, July 13, 2015

Who's THE Luckiest Pug in the WORLD?

I am



I know what you're thinking. . . Why Noodles? Why do you think YOU are the luckiest PUG in the world?

Well, not long ago I received an email from Ms. Sydney at Chewy.com asking me if I was interested in being a member of a SELECT GROUP to test Chewy.com's new product - American Journey. This product. . . actually a group of carefully selected products - is Chewy.com's OWN product line of pet treats (and soon foods). While they will continue to sell all of the great products they currently offer, they will also have a line of EATABLES where "Each product  is made, sourced and packaged here in the U.S.A. Our meat is sourced from USDA approved facilities, there are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and the bones and chews are left natural never bleached."

Are you FEELING the lovin' that is going into this line of products?????

Of course I said YES to Ms. Sydney's inquiry. I will do almost anything for her because she is SO AWESOME (all of chewy.com is awesome. If you have ever called them with a question or a problem then you know EXACTLY what I mean).

So, as you can see. . . Now my AMERICAN JOURNEY begins. . .

#Americanjourney

I AM the LUCKIEST PUG 

5 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Yes you are!!
stella rose

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Noodles, you have some o those yummies, too! Enjoy.

Samantha said...

So cool!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Yep, you are lucky! We'd love to be able to test drive any treats.

Pug Slope said...

Wow, sounds good! Keep us posted on how it all tastes! I love your bright yellow scarf, too, Noodles.

-Love,
Sid.