Friday, August 18, 2017

August is for Celebrating


Tuesday was my Mommy #2's birthday. She shares it with Aunt B. So we always have TWICE the fun when we celebrate.



The daytime was not too exciting because everyPUGGY had to work. It was a day like any other day except IT WASN'T. It was my Mommy's birthday. So we slept in a little (like .9 seconds) and we had a tasty breakfast. The we went to work and I spent ALL DAY cuddled up to my Mommy's feet. It is my favorite place to sit.

Then the whole family minus the FURBABIES (harrumph!) went out to dinner. I HEARD it was a good time but I do not have first hand experience. But I CAN tell you every one of the humans (except Cousin E's boyfriend) came home GROANING about being too full. Nonetheless, this happened


Did you watch the whole thing? I am pretty proud of it, myself. I didn't howl at the end like I sometimes do. . . but I did sing with passion and I think that is more important. One has to FEEL the song to SELL the song, as they say.

Then Mommy and Aunt B opened gifts and gushed about everything. They were happy, I can tell. And I was so happy too. I love it when my Mommy is happy.

Have an absolutely FAB weekend everyPUGGY. I am thinking some BEACH might happen.

1 comment:

Pug Slope said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom #2 and Aunt B, Noodles! Those pics of you and Molly with the hats and birthday sign are really cute. And the video! OMP do you have some pipes, my friend. When are you gonna record an album? :)

-Love,
Sid.