Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wholly Wednesday


Hello everyPUGGY. What a day! The summer fog has returned and I am having a tough time getting going. Actually, the FOG is late. Our summers are characterized by warm weather followed by cooling fog. But this summer has been wacky. We had a relatively cool June followed by a crazy hot July. Then AUGUST started with thundershowers and even some lightning! Now. . . now we have a little normalcy with the return of the fog.

The house is uber quiet because most of the family is gone. Aunt B, Aunt M, and Cousin C are in the Land of the Mouse. Aunt T and Cousin E are at work. Mommy #1 is at Auntie B's Mom's house where we are staying and Mommy #2 is here working. She says she can actually CONCENTRATE for once and it is making her head hurt. HA!! I think she is FAKING it.

I want to give a POTP Shout-out the Madi who is feeling kinda poorly. I Hope you feel better very very soon.

Today is Blog Hop Wednesday so join me in




3 comments:

Julie said...

It must seem very strange having an empty house now Noodles...or....are you pleased to have a bit of quiet?
The weather here is typical English summer...Its rained non stop all day, I have no idea when I'm gonna be able to get out for potty!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Life With Lucy and Poppy said...

We have just got hots....mommas praying for cools. She says she can't take much more. Is it scary in the fog?

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

Pug Slope said...

I love seeing a Noodles close-up! You are adorable! I hope your weather stays normal for a while, my friend.

-Love,
Sid.