Friday, September 8, 2017

Dream a Little Dream



Yeah, I'm dreaming. I am dreaming of F-O-O-D and all of the ways to enjoy it. It is my favorite pastime. And I am very very good at it - EATING, that is.

I am also dreaming about all of my Blogville furiends and how much they mean to me. This is a community I have been proud to be a part of for over 7 years. Can you believe it? Seven years and more than a thousand posts.

It saddens me that so many Blogville peeps have abandoned blogging. They are still around - on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. But it isn't the same. It is short attention span theater where one buzzes in and buzzes out. It is hard to get to know anyone that way. It is even harder to maintain that sense of community and camaraderie so prevalent in Blogville. Times change, I get it. But it still saddens me.

Any of you in Florida, Gulf States, Eastern coast - please be safe and heed all evacuation orders. You are in my thoughts as all of these nasty hurricanes head your way. And Mexico peeps, I hope that terrible earthquake did not affect you. . . at least not much. They are scary - I know. I have been through a couple of small ones.

Just know you are all in my thoughts.

Have a safe and adventurous weekend everypuggy.

2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We have been thinking the same thing -we miss a lot of our blogging friends. we are so very glad you are still here in Blogville Noodles
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Anonymous said...

We read all your posts and would miss you if you weren't in Blogville! Keep the faith girlfriend! Our thoughts are with the peeps and pups and kitties in Texas, Florida, the Caribbean, and Mexico. Stay strong.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman