Friday, September 29, 2017

The Athlete in Me

Me doing my best PUG imitation

When you think of a pug what do you see? I am guessing you see a slightly pudgy couch POTATO. Am I right? And for the most part, you are right on. 
BUT, once in a while, you will find that a PUG is much much more.


A PUG can also be an ATHLETE!
There are pugs in SHOWS
There are pugs in ACTION MOVIES
There are pugs in AGILITY
AND there are pugs like me . . .
Champions of the NEIGHBORHOOD WALK







I totally ROCK it, don't I?


4 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

Have you seen the new Kingsman movie? There are TWO pugs in it!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You certainly do!! There are two puggies we pass on our neighbourhood walk...and they are VERY athletic when we pass....trying to tell us just who is in charge of that particular walkway!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Mom & I went and watched agility. Can't wait till I get to show them how a pug can do it!
hugs
Mabel
Hazel too

Pug Slope said...

Noodles, you are quite the athletic pug! You have even mastered the rare talent of making your leash stand on end as demonstrated in that photo of you on the beach. :)

-Love,
Sid.