Sunday, June 17, 2018

If the Bed FITS . . . or Even if It Doesn't



This purple bed is Sunshine the Cats cocoon bed. She was STEALING my bed so I decided to steal hers. We are, for the most part, the same size - at least dimension-wise. But I outweigh her by 6 pounds AND I have a lot less dexterity. So the fact that she can squeeze into something does not guarantee that I can.

I do have to explain that when my Mommy puts me in the bed, I fit. But to wiggle in through the little hole and position myself correctly is just TOO MUCH work. I won't do it. So I ADAPTED to the situation and MADE it work for ME.
Here are the fruits of my labor - a little more ON the bed rather than IN the bed.


I think I deserve an A for effort.

2 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

Are you sure you aren't part cat?

Julie said...

Oh I finks that deserves and A++++++
You look a pawfect fit to me
Happy napping
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS I would offer to come over and help you extract Sunshine from YOUR bed butt....well I've heard tails of Sunshine and I finks its safer to let sleeping kitties lie!