Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Mona Lisa Smile


This is my enigmatic look. You cannot tell if I am happy or sad when I use it. That is on purpose. I like to have a little mystery about me. It is so important. If everyone KNOWS you and can predict what you are going to do or say, well it takes the FUN out of doing something.

Plus, when you always act according to a plan, then you never get the chance to do something different and challenging. And I firmly believe that nothing beats a good CHALLENGE to keep your mind in the game.

Also, being a little mysterious is . . . mysterious. You never know what is gonna happen.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Would you beleaf Dad is leaving to play Mona Lisa (Martin Taylors arrangement) on his guitar...It used to be Mum's favourite song butt after hearing it played WRONG fur the 87th time she's going off it a bit
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS You ALWAYS look BEAUTIFUL Noodles whatever look you are trying out