Monday, August 5, 2019

Paint the Town - Or At Least the House



Soooooo. Remember back (to Friday) when I said I was looking forward to a weekend of cuddles and Mommy time? Well, that did NOT happen. In fact, a lot of the time it was "Noodles, you have to move." and "Noodles, you are in my way." and "Noodles, you cannot sit there." And there was such a todo to boot! Furniture was taken apart. Clothing and knick knacks boxed. It is craziness! All because some DUDE came by last week and bid on the painting we need done IN THE HOUSE. The outside was done a couple of years ago. The inside is a mess.


This is just a SAMPLING of the disarray.

Apparently by Friday we will have a cohesive look to the inside and a date for new carpets. These are all things that have needed to be done for a long time now.

ON TOP OF THIS, My Mommys - yes both of them - went to a PARTY without me. It was my Uncle D's BIG BIRTHDAY. I can tell you this, they were gone PAST my dinner time.

And the next morning, they were OUT the door by 9:30am! This time they went separate ways. But Still!!

Talk about painting the town. They were all over town doing this and doing that. Then. . . then. . . Mommy #2 came home and spent the afternoon AT THE STOVE doing this


Yep. She is jamming again.

So that left little time for YOURS TRULY. I spent so much time just snoozing with one eye open awaiting their return. It was just crazy.

3 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

What the woof?! Let them know that such neglect will NOT be tolerated!!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We hope life falls back into place soon!

Julie said...

a Pawty wivout you???? Outrageous behaviour...I do hope they brought you home a doggie bag full of TREATS????
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx